The most common diseases found during the Hajj exfoliation which usually occurs between thighs.
How to Prevent:
* Try to maintain personal hygiene and do not forget to take regular bathing.
* Use moisturizing cream and powder after getting out of the Ihram and others when needed.
* Walking in strides to avoid exfoliation as much as possible.
* Keeping your in-between thigh area dry and clean.
Xerophthalmia (Dryness in eyes):
It is caused by the dryness of the weather, dust, and direct exposure to the scorching and burning sun.
* Try to use sunglasses.
* Being interested in bringing an additional pair of sunglasses if one is misplaced or lost the other one; it is recommended that its rim be plastic.
Not using a contacting lens.
* Using eye drops after referring to your oculist.
General Tips during Hajj Season:
* Not to kindle fires inside the tents and use the places designated for the purpose of cooking.
* Not to sleep on the roadsides and pavements for the safety of pilgrims.
* Not to get on top of any vehicles like buses etc.
* Not to jostle and shove during rush times, as this exposes all especially the women and elderly for danger.
* To adhere to the directives issued by the Ministry of Health and other governmental bodies.
* use a toilet to defecate and urinate for the infectious epidemics not to spread.
* Rush to the nearest health facility centres when needed.
* Not to slaughter the sacrifice in places not prepare for that such as the roads and by the tents. Hence, this exposes all for the diseases and odour and slaughtering should be in the designated places.
Generally speaking, the pilgrims injured usually with chronic diseases can easily and smoothly perform the rituals if they were to follow the following tips:
* To see the doctor before going on Hajj in order to evaluate your health situation and conditions and prescribe the proper medicine when it is needed.
* To be interested in bringing enough amount of the prescribed medicines, storing in a proper way.
* To take medicines properly on time and adhere to the doctor’s guidelines, with the diet included.
* To stop doing anything when you begin to feel tired and overly strained, try to take some rest.
* To head to the nearest health centres if you did not feel well even after taking rest or the medicine.
* To be interested in informing the nearest of you in the residence place and the doctor of the convoy with your disease and the medicines which you take to help when they are needed.
* To make a point of putting a ring around the wrist or a card showing your nationality, name, age, the nature of the diseases you have, residence place, and contact numbers.
* To make a point of holding a detailed medical report on the illness case and the prescribed medicine.
Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca that is a mandatory worship Act and all Muslims should have to perform the Hajj at least once in your life. Hajj is the pillar of the religion Islam and every able body should lead this blessed path. Now, Muslims visit Mecca to perform the Hajj taking 5 Star Hajj Deals that make unforgettable your sacred journey.