Umrah Visa Prices in UK
Umrah Vis Requirements...
Get Visa application form ..
Having non-Muslims names..
Conditions for women and children..
Certificate of Meningococcal Meningitis..
Umrah Visa Requirements For Umrah 2018
Umrah is a Holy trip to Makkah and Madinah, it is the dream of every Muslim to perform umrah at least once in his or her life. There are some basic and necessary requirements before travelling to umrah, the most important thing is visa for umrah that should be approved by Saudi embassy. Many people face difficulties and problems in procedure of getting Saudi visa. Every person focuses on authentic and trustworthy travel agency for satisfied visa procedure. Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia has issued the requirements regarding to umrah visa 2018 by going through this you will be able to check your documents. Those requirements are given as follow.
- In the first step you will get a form and you will have to complete that Visa Application Form. On the form term and conditions are properly mentioned read them carefully and then sign it, if you are having any kind of confusion or problem about anything than you should ask that from expects.
- If any one has a non Muslim name and that person want to go for umrah than in this condition he or she should have to submit a certificate from Mosque or from any authentic Islamic institute before proceeding to step of application, people from London UK also have to follow these rules, if they are applying for umrah and they have non Muslim names.
- Candidate must have to attach 2 passport size recent photos with full front view of face having white background, attach the required photo with form. Photos with any other angle will not be acceptable.
- Passport will only be valid for 6 months from the submission date of application form.
- If a woman is applying for umrah than she is not allowed to travel without having a MEHRM with her unless she is 45 years old or more. She must have to submit an authentic NOC i.e. no objection certificate. Woman with mehram has to provide the proof of relationship with the mehram.
- Children's with the age of 18 years or below are allowed to get umrah visa on their own because of not having CNIC but they can travel with their parents or elders.
- Candidate should have to attach a vaccination certificate of Meningococcal Meningitis with application form. The certificate will only be applicable for 3 years. Pilgrim should take the vaccination certificate while entering in Saudi Arabia.
- According to the Saudi rules, umrah visa will be valid for 15 days; you must have to depart with in 2 weeks.
- Umrah visa will not be valid after the end of month of Ramadan; a person is restricted to move by the end of Ramadan.
- If a person's permanently residential is another country and he or she is applying from other country than a person should have to attach a permanently residential permit with form.
- Umrah visa is not valid for working or staying purpose in Saudi Arabia.
CheapUmrahPackages.info is a travel agency that is always be available for their clients to guide or assist them. We try to make your holy journey comfortable and memorable. We give our best to our clients for satisfying them.